Thursday, June 02, 2005

Is Hip-hop the only thing I know? Tis' how I really feel about myself. I can't do Hip-hop well. Means on turntablism. Yes the shit I do, it doesn't really blow people off their seats, and that sucks. Yes sure my teacher is the best, but I don't feel that I'm worth. So from now onwards, I'm never ever gonna let any opportunity go. I only have one shot. And that's the way I'm gonna keep everything. All I have, is one shot.

Baby, I love you. I know it's tough being with someone who has sucha wierd temper. I'm me, sometimes I do things that really make you steaming mad, yes I do. But trust me, it wasn't intentional. I do have my reasons for doing the things I do. Sure, loads of shit are up right now, but it's you who's always letting me know what's real. I know you're real. I know you're true. Keep it that way. I love you.

I ain't faking nothing, believe me.

Wanna know if my love is real? Ask me, I'll show you.

P.s. I still love you the way you love me, no matter what. And come what may, let our love be true.